Date: Tuesday, April 13
Time: 10:0am – 11:30am
Learn what organized bookkeeping says about your business and how it can help you manage and make your business profitable.
- Identify and avoid common bookkeeping mistakes
- Assess essential data and records
- Prepare accurate financial statements
- Establish record retention timelines
- Know when to engage with an accountant or bookkeeper
Once you understand the data, you’ll know how it can work for your business.
Attendees will have access to confidential, no-cost advising with a business specialist to review business financials.