International Business Summit
- Friday, May 10, 2013
- Registration Fee: No Cost to Attend, Pre-Registration is Required
- Pre-Registration ends Friday, May 3, 2013
- Location: EPCC Administrative Services Center, Building B, #B520,
- 9050 Viscount Blvd. El Paso, TX 79925
- Contact: For assistance, contact our office at (915) 831-7742.
The International Business Summit is a half-day seminar that will provide you with the latest industry and market information presented by experts in international business. Each presentation is packed with information and resources that guarantee high-value information for your global enterprise. Grow your business internationally!
The exclusive event, brought to you by The Small Business Development Center at El Paso Community College and UTSA’s International Trade Center, will be kicked off by Congressman Beto O’Rourke, followed by presentations on:
- Emerging international markets
- New trade agreements
- International sales opportunities utilizing social media
- Export finance programs
Entrance requirement for this program is minimum 17 years of age.
No Cost to Attend, Pre-Registration is Required
Contact our Training Office at (915) 831-7743.
Due to popular demand, registration is now only available by phone, (915) 831-7743.
View Larger Map
* The Program Schedule is subject to change. Be sure to contact our Training Office one day prior to the seminar in order to confirm any changes in the schedule.
Refund will apply only if notification is received two business days (48 hours) before seminar.